Join literacy consultant Debra Crouch as she and her guided reading group of 1st grade students read MONKEY'S TAIL, a Level G title from the FLYING START TO LITERACY series. This lesson focuses on Phonics and Phonemic Awareness.
Guided Reading: Returning to the Book for Phonemic Awareness (Video)
- What does Guided Reading look like at Grades 3-5?
- Guided Reading: Synthesizing and Talking About the Pair (Video)
- Guided Reading: First Reading of Fiction Text MONKEY'S TAIL (Video)
- Guided Reading: Returning to Informational Text CLEVER TAILS (Video)
- Guided Reading: Returning to the Book for Phonemic Awareness (Video)