New Heights Complete Program
Audio-Assisted Reading to Support All Learners.
New Heights Boosts Achievement of Striving Readers
New Heights is a resource that helps to build comprehension and fluency. Watch how audio-assisted, repeated readings can boost the achievement of your striving readers!
Completely Revised and Updated for 2015!
• All new Get Set! Stage (Levels A–F) with eight-page books for early readers and listeners
• All other titles have been extended and reformatted into 12-page books with open and welcoming new page layouts
• Reading Pens programmed for every New Heights book
• New titles with contemporary appeal to interest every reader have been added to each stage
• Activities and assessment now provided on easy-to-use CD
The Leader in Audio-Assisted Reading – Reimagined for a New Generation!
Increase reading confidence and competency with New Heights’ dynamic approach to audio-assisted, repeated readings.
Benefits for students:
• reading practice is made enjoyable and meaningful
• struggling readers are given an immediate sense of accomplishment
• readers of any ability level can have positive experiences with text.