Despegando hacia la lectura un enfoque de lectura compartida
Young readers will love the new shared reading titles in Despegando's shared reading collection. These 18 new Spanish books are completely new using authentic Spanish texts, written by Lourdes Huici. With audio support for listening and reading along, your students will develop early literacy skills through rhyme, rhythm, repetition, and predictable texts.
Your students will:
- Begin to recognize and read high-frequency words
- Build knowledge of oral vocabulary
- Understand conventions of print
- Enjoy reading together and want to revisit familiar books again and again.
A mix of stories and rhymes, and books that introduce young readers to informational texts. Each book links to and extends the key vocabulary of a Vocabulary Starter from the Early Emergent Reading Stage of Flying Start to Literacy, allowing teachers to begin a conversation and explore the vocabulary related to the specific topic of the book.
Un enfoque de lectura compartida Complete Package Three Complete Topic Sets: Mi familia y yo,En el mundo, Seres vivos
This is the Spanish pair/set/package.
Special Price $1,450.00 Regular Price $1,920.00
We found other products you might like!
Un enfoque de lectura compartida Using a Shared Reading Approach with new authentic Spanish texts! Seamlessly transition young readers into core literacy programs with shared reading.
- 18 Big Books (1 each of 18 titles)
- 108 matching Small Books (6 each of 18 titles)
- 18 Vocabulary Starters (1 for each title)
- 18 Lesson Plan Cards (1 for each title)
- 12 Reading Pens
- 3 Program Overview Guides
|Series||Despegando hacia la lectura|
|13 Digit ISBN||9781741489774|